- Legal advice in collaboration with experienced lawyers specialized in Real Estate, notaries and accountants.
- Technical advice from civil engineers specialized in issuing constructing licenses (change of property use, renovations and repairs).
- Regularization of semi-open and without build permit spaces.
- Issuing certificates by civil engineers (N.4495/2017, P.E.A.).
- Issuing certificates by electricians.
- Support during purchase negotiations or lettings.
- Property Evaluations
- Advice concerning the promotion of real estate
2017 was a landmark year for the Greek economy, as it ended a multiannual period of economic crisis and recession,…
Greece is a country of an unsurpassed turquoise sea and beaches with golden sand, awarded with “Blue Flags” by the…
The term minimalism is also used to describe a trend in design and architecture where in the subject is reduced to its necessary elements. Minimalist design has been highly influenced by Japanese traditional design and architecture. In addition, the work of De Stijl artists is a major source of reference for this kind of work.